• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Flamethrower & BGM fs

corbinwaltz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! I wanted to make some room for some new additions, so Im selling off 2 of my higher end chalices.

Edit: Flamethrower is SOLD and is not going to fall through.
Edit 2: BGM reduced to $400

First up is a single eye fully healed Flamethrower frag. I fragged it about 2 months ago and it has already developed its orange rim. Direct lineage from BPC. Asking $350 shipped
DSC08014.jpg


Actinics
DSC08037.jpg


Next, for sale is my 5 1/2 eyed BGM mini-colony. I acquired my frag from Juicy Corals back around Dec-Jan. It has 5 fully developed eyes as well as a partial eye stemming from the largest. It's mounted a 1.5" disk for reference. Asking $400 shipped at the moment.
DSC08018.jpg


DSC08019.jpg


Actinics
DSC08029.jpg


DSC08031.jpg


Growth on sides - fully encrusted
DSC08034.jpg


Flamethrower compared to 1.5" disk
DSC08028.jpg


Will be shipping FedEx overnight. Im only accepting paypal. Feel free to PM me any questions.
 
Last edited:
Dropped to $400 Shipped
Thats the lowest I'll go. Otherwise I'll just grow it out.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new