Flaming Bugati

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daddy-o
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have been told; "Yes" to this general question regarding chalice fragments and colors present. I have not verified that answer and remain skeptical myself. That said, the original polyp that settled probably didn't have rainbow pigments but once it grew up it certainly did. Let's see what others say, once they get off this weekends live sale. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new