• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[FLASH SALE! - FLASH SALE! - FLASH SALE!] Stunning DRAGON SOUL TORCH: $90 + FREE SHIPPING!

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Salty Sea Flowers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
24 HOURS
[FLASH SALE]
S O L D O U T

DRAGON SOUL TORCH

[Pieces of The Ocean - EXACT torch pictured]
Fotor_168758264092463.jpg

Torch_1_1200x1200.jpg

[unedited samsung note 8 picture]
Fotor_168758450689298.jpg

[FLASH SALE PRICE]
asking only:
$90.00 OBO :eek:
+
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
— [SOLD OUT] —

first come, first served basis
absolutely stunning torch with vibrant and intense coloration; extremely healthy; can be the centerpiece/show piece in the right tank; but space is very desperately needed, and this torch must go ASAP!

— price or best offer —
price is valid for 24 hours (flash sale) only; best offers are being accepted! send me your best offer and we will make it work!

— pest free —
kept in a clean, well-maintained, and pest free reef tank. will be dipped prior to packaging for shipping.

— doa policy —
must contact me within 1 hour of marked delivery time with pictures of unopened bag and dead coral. refund (minus the cost of shipping) or replacement with be issued; not responsible for shipping carrier delays in delivery - once these package leaves my hands, i no longer have any control, whatsoever, over what happens on its journey to you.

(A/N: please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, concerns, offers, comments, etc., or otherwise question the validity of myself or this post. send me your offers— im always willing to work with you, but within reason additional pictures and/or video is available upon request. this torch MUST SELL ASAP!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Salty Sea Flowers

Salty Sea Flowers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’ve got an orange filter you can attach to your camera if you’d like it, I’ll send it for free just pay for shipping. May help with your pics! Free bump :)
oh, i have orange lenses and macro lenses! :) thank you so very much, though i was just going for a quick picture to have for this post, but I'll have better pictures later on.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back