Flatworms

Courtney & David

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Location
Oklahoma City
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I noticed my clam was closed up today and upon further inspection I see these little rust colored what I assume are flatworms on it. Are these cause for concern?

5EDEC5D5-F094-4949-8513-43947B5A5CB9.jpeg 4D948D37-C1B7-4579-9C9D-05E549DA8CCF.jpeg 97F7EF3F-A8B9-4BAE-99ED-0A4F3618EC39.jpeg
 
yes they are an issue if they are bothering your clam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new