Flavia disease?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JdubC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JdubC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
345
Reaction score
249
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts on what this dark spot on my flavia might be?

I know some is algae, but the other spot seems to be something else.

I’ve circled the spots I’m trying to figure out.

IMG_2454.jpeg
 
Looks like mostly algae but the lower right circled part could be a new head/polyp starting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new