flipper deepsee question

  • Thread starter Thread starter M4sonic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

M4sonic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
130
Reaction score
64
Location
belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes nothing.

I just got a giftcard from my inlaws for my favorite fish store and i was thinking of buying something i wouldn't buy for myself.

Queue the flipper deepsee!
I have a WB peninsula mini 25 gallon and im not sure if i should get the 3"nano or the standard 4" i like the idea of having a bigger viewing window but not sure on focal range.
Also, would it be worth it to get the orange filter for it?

thanks for the help!
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I got the 4" in the mail yesterday,works great!
Maybe looks a little silly but ive never seen my fish and coral so clearly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new