Florida peeps, get ready!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeferdood
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes.
But like a dumb A**, I have chosen to ride it out and try to make sure I can save as many things as possible if something should go terribly wrong. I live right in the path of this storm and I plan on taking go pro footage the entire time.. I am a thrill seeker anyhow so I figured I would try to add this one to my resume of crazy stunts... Wish me luck...:eek:

ya really not worth it
Think of family members who care about you
Cat 3 or 4 is not worth risking
 
I have family down in West Palm. Tried convincing them to leave but they are family and we are all stubborn. I've been following along here. Seems to be a pretty good update on the storm. Best of luck to everyone.
 
IMG_2661.PNG
Stay safe brother. Post vids!! How far from the actual Coast are you? Are you in a single story home. Storm surge could reach 12 feet.
I'm on Merritt island... where the blue dot is....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new