Flow concerns

  • Thread starter Thread starter kutcha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kutcha

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
388
Reaction score
234
Location
Glendale, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all so I have a bit of a concern for my 94 gallon cubes flow. I currently have two Nero 5's staggered on the back wall (one high one low) for flow ( it is a lps, nem, softy tank) I worry that the flow is being restricted by the overflow walls. I don't really want to put the pumps on the side walls but if there is no other choice I will. Any advice of information would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a few shots of the tank empty (resetting up after just moving). Thank you for your time helping me with this issue.
20220724_230718.jpg
20220724_230702.jpg
 
Both should be fine on the back wall on either sides of the overflow. I would probably place them higher up and angle one slightly down and the other slightly up (just so the rocks don't impeded flow).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new