Flow help

neonpyro69

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
summerville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, ive been running two jebao 90s on a 90 gallon tank, I cannot for the life of me get the flow to be a nice and gentle breeze, it’s either no flow or a ******* hurricane. I have my pumps aimed at the surface, I have them on both ends of my tank on the side glass, I run the left one of pulse and the right on wave mode, even when I mess with it and do other settings I still have no luck, any advice?
 
Why not just aim the returns at the surface, use the powerheads for flow around the tank.
Will give you more options.
 
I would send a video but I can’t sadly on here, I’m really starting to think I’m an idiot.

think people upload to YouTube then post the link on here.

Its all a learning curve, you would only be an idiot if you learnt something then ignored it ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new