Flower anemone detached?

Clowning_Around72

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
659
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While placing my flower anemone in the tank it detached from the small rock it was on. It fell on a flat rock. Should I be worried or will it be fine? Will hermits and emerald crabs annoy it?
 
Anemones tend to do their own thing. I'd turn the power heads off till it attaches again. If it goes face down I'd just help it back the right way up. Hermits etc will only bother it if they think it has food and they are being jerks. You shouldn't need to worry
 
Anemones tend to do their own thing. I'd turn the power heads off till it attaches again. If it goes face down I'd just help it back the right way up. Hermits etc will only bother it if they think it has food and they are being jerks. You shouldn't need to worry
Ok then I will just leave it alone. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new