Flower pot

thesoulpatch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
621
Reaction score
333
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone so my clowns had some eggs laid on my lr right near a powerhead annnnnd they all died once hatched. rip. So my question is should i get a small flower pot and put it in their corner where they spend the night and like 80% of the day to see if they will lay eggs on that so I can remove it?

Also if i do this should i get another one so that I can swap them out once they lay eggs?
 
Hey everyone so my clowns had some eggs laid on my lr right near a powerhead annnnnd they all died once hatched. rip. So my question is should i get a small flower pot and put it in their corner where they spend the night and like 80% of the day to see if they will lay eggs on that so I can remove it?

Also if i do this should i get another one so that I can swap them out once they lay eggs?
Are you wanting to raise the fry? If so and you have not already read through the section below, I suggest doing it. It is a lot of work to raise the fry.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/fish-breeding-forum.153/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new