Fluval 13.5 Help with RFG nozzle-urgent

toadstool_paradise

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
588
Reaction score
506
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help! I took off the Fluval dual nozzle from my return pump outlet and added a random flow generator. However I had to destroy the old one to take it off and the RFG is stuck above the water line and making water fly and bubbles go everywhere.

Is there a way to drop the nozzle into the waterline somehow? It’s kind of urgent since I have no other option at the moment! Thanks!!

IMG_6972.jpeg IMG_6973.jpeg
 
Mine is half in the water and gives good surface agitation which is what you want.
Can you turn the flow down on the return pump?
 
Mine is half in the water and gives good surface agitation which is what you want.
Can you turn the flow down on the return pump?
I just use the return pump it came with which can’t be changed. I called my LFS and they have some loc line segments in stock I’m going to go grab to modify it. Thanks!
 
Seems to me like you need more water in the tank. I had the exact same setup, Fluval 13.5 with 1 RFG. Tilted down a little and it was completely submerged.
 
Seems to me like you need more water in the tank. I had the exact same setup, Fluval 13.5 with 1 RFG. Tilted down a little and it was completely submerged.
I guess my waterline is too low! I’ll fill it up higher with my water change tomorrow!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new