Fluval 13.5 reset.

Fishyj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
712
Reaction score
526
Location
Niagara Falls NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down my fluval about 3 months ago. I was going with a bigger tank but decided to give it another chance. I really never liked the filtration so I removed it. The tank currently has a hob fuge on the back and I added a filter section before the fuge. I added a surface skimmer to it, changed the pump to 118gph. I am in the process of adding my ato back on and my screen top. My light has also been replaced by sbreeflights extreme. With this light I can keep anything I want in this tank.
20180916_125849.jpeg
20180916_125913.jpeg
20180911_212606.jpeg
20180911_212501.jpeg
 
I like the light alot. I still am trying to adjust it to my liking. I was originally going to use it 0n a 20 gallon tank but decided just to use this tank.
 
I know its been a while since my last update. The wife surprised me and I will be upgrading this tank to an im20. I am using sb reef lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new