Fluval 5g ???

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey reefers,

i am still unsure of the build im going with ... unfortunately my dad threw out a ton of my equipment so i will have to buy everything all over again which is forcing me to go with an even smaller tank.. i was thinking it might be cool to go with a little pico tank like the fluval 5 gallon peninsula. any thoughts on this tank ? are there other 5-10 gallon AIO pico tanks like the fluval that are better quality preferably with starfire glass? I wish waterbox made a pico tank :(... interested in your thoughts ! thanks!!

;Turtle

juanrmattos

- Frag Plug Hater -
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Fluval is a great option in both sizes, you wont be able to find a better deal for the money and there is nothing wrong with the quality (Even though they could be upgraded significantly without breaking the bank).

I successfully kept the EVO 5 and I’m now setting up an EVO XII or 13.5 as they like to call it in the USA.

There are extremely popular and there is a lot of information here about settings and mods.

Best of luck!!!

OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Fluval is a great option in both sizes, you wont be able to find a better deal for the money and there is nothing wrong with the quality (Even though they could be upgraded significantly without breaking the bank).

I successfully kept the EVO 5 and I’m now setting up an EVO XII or 13.5 as they like to call it in the USA.

There are extremely popular and there is a lot of information here about settings and mods.

Best of luck!!!
where can i find all the info on upgradable mods for the tank?... i am looking to add a skimmer and a sicce return pump but not sure if they fit

juanrmattos

- Frag Plug Hater -
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where can i find all the info on upgradable mods for the tank?... i am looking to add a skimmer and a sicce return pump but not sure if they fit
There are literally dozens of threads about the Fluval here in R2R... Most of the upgrades are mentioned in my builds too

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back