Fluval Bow front

duck71984

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Lenexa
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting my first build thread for my first tank. I have a 45 gallon Fluval Vicenza that I started as my first saltwater aquarium.

FD1A4FA8-0EBC-4ECD-905A-F52E16BC0A78.jpeg
 
BE7F05DF-4DC9-4A74-90D8-F7CD458F4E0D.jpeg
Love the floating rocks but the magnets on them started to rust. So I removed all the magnets from the rocks and frag racks.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new