Fluval Evo 13.5 stocking

valley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2024
Messages
140
Reaction score
28
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am 100% set on a pair of ocellaris clownfish for this tank and I’d just like to know if I can add another small fish. I have a ton of copepods that aren’t a good sight (I didn’t add them) and can always in plain sight or on the back glass eating some small algae that won’t go away. I also have other pests like bristle worms and spionid worms which also occasionally climb the back wall. Is there a wrasse or a predator for these pests that I could add?
 
You can find a small fish that will eat the pods. As for the bristle worms the tank is too small for any fish that would eat them. There is a sea slug that eats Spirorbid worms, it’s hard to find them for sale.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new