Fluval EVO 6 Month Update (Diatom Help?)

NanoDad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
90
Reaction score
63
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my budget nano reef is doing great with the exception of some filthy substrate. No matter how many times I sift / clean it just builds back up. Thoughts on how to correct?

 
What are all of your water parameters? Being a new tank itd going to happen and it will go away. Just have to let it run its course
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new