Fluval Evo flow for FOWLR question

chvvkumar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
123
Reaction score
87
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now the tank is cycling but I have a question regarding flow. Since I don't plan on adding any corals, would the stock pump and outflows suffice for a couple of Clowns and a Goby?

I do have a Koralia Nano but it's 6 years old and vibrating and I won't replace it if I don't have to.

Here's the tank:

IMG_20200503_210531.jpg


Thank you!
 
I think it should. Setting up my Fluval Evo as well. I've put my powerhead on the opposite side so it blows toward the overflow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new