Fluval Evo Stock Light and Anemone

smhray

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planning on turning my fluval evo 13.5 into an anemone tank but at the moment I only have the stock light and can’t buy a new AI Prime, which I moved from this tank to my frag tank, at the moment. Will I be able to have anemones with this stock light?

PicosReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a few anemones in there and they liked the light (I moved them to bigger tanks later). Definitely make sure your tank is matured and you keep on keeping the water stable. But thats about it!

kichimark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had some bubble tips for a few years under the stock light and they did well. I now just have some red bali maxi news and they are doing well under the stock lighting.

ranchoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had some bubble tips for a few years under the stock light and they did well. I now just have some red bali maxi news and they are doing well under the stock lighting.

How high up are they? I'm wondering if my anemone is happy because it tends to move every time I turn off the lights or switch it from white to blue. Is it the lighting that's the problem? I'm sure it's not the flow.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%
Back