Fluval Spec V filter medias?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cvecich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cvecich

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought my first reef tank, a spec v. I also purchased the media basket by inTank for it. Those who have had a spec v running successfully what have you been putting in the filter? It comes with the foam block, a carbon bag, and biomax. Are there better options out there or will these do. I know the live rock will do most of the filtration but I would like to keep the tank as clear and clean as possible. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new