Fluval Spec V filter medias?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cvecich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cvecich

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought my first reef tank, a spec v. I also purchased the media basket by inTank for it. Those who have had a spec v running successfully what have you been putting in the filter? It comes with the foam block, a carbon bag, and biomax. Are there better options out there or will these do. I know the live rock will do most of the filtration but I would like to keep the tank as clear and clean as possible. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new