but it is not the same:sad: now its just a memory anyway

awesome acan guys. take great care of it

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get an updated shot of mine up tomorrow. Here is a LED only shot I took the other day. Not a closeup but still a good pic. Next time I'm wearing black socks. :D
LED005.jpg

Bringing this one back for 2 reasons 1st because I saw a forsale thread with these acans mentioned but no pic so I got curious and 2nd because this shot is NICE

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a piece of the FnF's, but there's also a bunch with the name 'blackhole sun' so definitely a coral that's best simply looked at, not just go off the name

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
either way there is already way more ppl that have them than the ppl in nwimac.
the last person selling them with a pic it was not his pic and never sent me pics of it in his tank. i have seen that same person post multiple different pics.

every person that has posted actual pics every one did infact look differently. you cant buy corals by name anyway i wanna see the pics (real pics not some color adjusted photochopped crap)or im not buying. it removes doubts and shows the actual condition of the coral

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless Chris is selling polyps like mad, this statement is FALSE!

i just dont see that as being remotely true considering that 3 others in this thread have the "fnf" bhs or claim to. implying that chris is the only one who has sold any is a real stretch.

gumby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
everybody tryin to get rich off the NAME! BLACK HOLE SUN ACANS!!! FAKE!FAKE!FAKE!FAKE! lol

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just dont see that as being remotely true considering that 3 others in this thread have the "fnf" bhs or claim to. implying that chris is the only one who has sold any is a real stretch.

Until people show me a picture of their FNF BHS, they can all claim to have whatever they want. :)

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the only acan I own. :)
FNF BHS acan... raw picture no photoshop under three ati blue+, one ati aquablue special, one kz fiji purple, and one UVL super actinic, and two reefbrite LED strips. Each polyp is different. Some have green stripes in them, some have more orange then red, and some are darker then others.
catsandtank014.jpg

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also a fan of the cherry corals version. Super sweet. Do you think it is shopped at all?

I saw three frags of it at Todds booth in Ft lauderdale this weekend and I can honestly say it isnt shopped at all, it was that nice and I think they sold before the show opened even, it was sick!!

HighlandReef

Chalice Monger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How is it a real stretch, I have only sold a couple frags and I sent everyone a pic that was serious about buying one. I will try to post a pic of mine tonight when I get home. The fnf bhs isn't a coral that is sold often, we have been keeping tabs on who has it.

As far as color... My pics are not color enhanced in any way but everyone knows the lighting plays a huge role in what a coral looks like and it's going to look different depending on lighting, this isn't anything new.

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the only acan I own. :)
FNF BHS acan... raw picture no photoshop under three ati blue+, one ati aquablue special, one kz fiji purple, and one UVL super actinic, and two reefbrite LED strips. Each polyp is different. Some have green stripes in them, some have more orange then red, and some are darker then others.
catsandtank014.jpg

Your going to get mad, but I think cherry coral's is nicer. I don't see anything special there.,

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back