• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FNF Jabawaki

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet, i know the feeling, but a $35k car with $100k in mods is still a $35k car :)

nice coral btw, if I had the cash I would buy it
 
sweet, i know the feeling, but a $35k car with $100k in mods is still a $35k car :)

nice coral btw, if I had the cash I would buy it


Yup...you should jus bought an aston martin...,.....Or a euro exotic ... couldnt agree with this quote more
 
To each their own..I like the mechanics of how to build a fast car.don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind owning an Aston but it takes the fun out of putting together a race car..the STi would never drive like an Aston or a Ferrari but it sure can and has smoke them..and that's what pleases me most..

Oh and frag is sold so mods please shut her down..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new