Food for a anemone

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2018
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
3,626
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Been feeding my RBTA the same food I feed my fish. LRS reef frenzy frozen once or twice a week since he’s been my tank. (4-5 months)

Should I feed it anything else for nutrition ?
 
Feeding isn’t required. So you can keep feeding it what you want
 
I've heard people say stay away from silversides. I've also read a few places that if you do feed use smaller foods instead of large chunks. Something about the anemone using less energy to digest the smaller foods. I no longer feed mine in most cases although when I mix a batch of Reef Roids I do target feed them. They love the stuff. Every once in a while I'll also give them via spot feeding some mysis shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new