• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Food Grade 5 Gal Jugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter tynman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tynman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
2
Location
nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 5 Gal food grade jugs for sale for $10 each. They have only had fresh and saltwater in them. I will not ship cause it cost to much to ship. 2 have both caps and 2 are missing the small air caps.
water jug 2.jpg
water jug.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new