Food, sights, and fun suggestions!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter stanzabar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stanzabar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
fountain Valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm going to be heading out on a roadtrip soon and I wanted to reach out to fellow reefers from different places and see if there are any must eat/see/do suggestions while I'm on the road. I'm traveling from Southern California and stopping at Grand Canyon, Santa Fe, Roswell, Dallas, Shreveport, New Orleans, Lafayette, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Phoenix/Tuscon. I'm also open to suggestions for places in between all my stops. Thanks in advance for the ideas!!! :help:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new