Food squirt bottle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thumbster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thumbster

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
345
Reaction score
257
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s everyone using to feed frozen food?

I’m looking for a clear, smallish squirt bottle with an opening big enough for a cube of frozen food.

I bought these thinking they were exactly what I’m looking for but they leak around the cap when turned upside down and given the slightest squeeze.
IMG_0656.jpeg
 
What’s everyone using to feed frozen food?

I’m looking for a clear, smallish squirt bottle with an opening big enough for a cube of frozen food.

I bought these thinking they were exactly what I’m looking for but they leak around the cap when turned upside down and given the slightest squeeze.
IMG_0656.jpeg
I broadcast feed but if you want to squirt the food into tank, best and easiest is a small turkey baster

1685317918792.png
 
Hey thanks!

I guess I should have mentioned that a cube of food will last me a day or two.

I’m setting up a 40 breeder and only plan on having a couple clowns.

Right now I’m ghost feeding a little bit but I’m thawing a cube out in a Dixie cup and setting it in the fridge. I’m trying to avoid spilling it….again.
 
I don’t know where I bought it but I have similar bottles but have graduated measurements printed on the side .
I believe dollar store or Walmart

Turkey Bastet is what I use most often .
Easiest to use
 
Well I took your advice and went to Walmart and got this bottle. It’s a little bigger than I was wanting but I put some water in it, turned it upside down gave it the squeeze test. It didn’t leak out of the threads and the spout hole looks big enough for the food to squirt out.

It should work fine.
Thanks!
IMG_0657.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new