For everyone against the cleaner wrasse

Empress

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I did a bunch of research on the cleaner wrasse and saw alot of people who are against adding them into our home aquariums. While I was out at A reef creation in buffalo he told me he keeps 1 in every tank. So I went out on a limb and bought one and couldn't be happier. This fish has tons of personality, I catch him cleaning my tang from time to time but other that that he follows me around when I'm around the tank or in the tank. He is probably one of the most social fishes I've ever had he swims through my hand and fingers and tries to clean me from time to time as well. I would suggest one of these guys to everyone in an established tank. He eats everything I put in the tank including sheets of purple nori
817f641ac3f7dbfebff68f56f9640dcc.jpg

It's been almost a month since you started this thread about your cleaner wrasse and I'm wondering how he's doing now? And if I can ask where you bought him if you bought him online? How he doing with the other fish?

OP
OP
Jayp5117

Jayp5117

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been almost a month since you started this thread about your cleaner wrasse and I'm wondering how he's doing now? And if I can ask where you bought him if you bought him online? How he doing with the other fish?
He is doing good actually, he doesn't bother my fish really i do catch him cleaning tang occasionally. I bought him at A Reef creation in buffalo ny

Empress

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to know he's doing good. I will be ordering one as soon as the weather warms up a bit. My diamond watchman goby ate both of my neon gobies who used to clean my tangs. My tangs are "dirty". [emoji23]

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 68 42.0%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 13.6%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.2%
Back