For sale Reefwave 25

rene9898

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
131
Reaction score
40
Location
Folsom, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea Reefwave 25

Used for 4 months in my RSM 130

I upgraded to a Reefer 350 and bought all Nero pumps.

So it’s up for sale for 200 shipped to lower 48

But I prefer to trade for a Nero 3 (must have fish guard)

5DBF9E68-C3EF-4175-9BE8-ECE66D1CD107.jpeg
 
Willing to trade for a Clearwater Algae Scrubber CW-50 too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new