For sale thread issue posting?

Fishbob50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Replying to Daniel in that thread letting him know it didn't work when he asked you to let him know if it didn't work would be a nice start. Seems like a decent courtesy.
I told daniel i would let him know when I had time.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told daniel i would let him know when I had time.
I think the issue is that you told him that in this thread
And then decided to make this comment in this thread, which you never responded to Daniel
Doesn't really seem fair to daniel to say nobody did anything when you didn't take the time to check if it even worked..

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, doesn't look good someone's so anxious to be able to sell stuff and not really contribute to the community. They should extend it to 100 posts and 60-90 days of being a member. :)

if it’s quality posts, I may not have hit that mark yet!
1574462773813.gif

Fishbob50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the issue is that you told him that in this thread
And then decided to make this comment in this thread, which you never responded to Daniel
Doesn't really seem fair to daniel to say nobody did anything when you didn't take the time to check if it even worked..
I didn't say nobody did anything, only that I didn't have time to check at the time. How do you recommend i proceed.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't say nobody did anything, only that I didn't have time to check at the time. How do you recommend i proceed.
Try to post something in the marketplace and see if it lets you :)

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when I try, there is no sell option listed.
And by that, do you mean you're unable to start a thread? There is no "sell" option; it's just a matter of creating a thread in that forum.

Fishbob50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And by that, do you mean you're unable to start a thread? There is no "sell" option; it's just a matter of creating a thread in that forum.
Sorry, I am new to this. When I go to, post in market place, there are categories listed, one of which is "looking to buy",but no "looking to sell". Should I just post items for sale? I thought there would be a sub category. Thanks for your help.

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fishbob50 You can make your way into the correct section by going to the following:
  • Top of Page Click On "Forums"
  • Scroll down to the "BUY, SELL, TRADE CORAL, FISH, AND EQUIPMENT" Section
  • In that section you will be able to select what you are trying to sell such as "Selling Forum (livestock)" or "Selling Forum (dry goods)"
  • Once you select the section you want to be in - In the top right you will find a "Post Thread" option. This is where you place whatever it is for sale.
You are all set!! You should be able to find your listing when you click on your name and go under "YOUR CONTENT" if not you can click your name and then select "My Threads"

Hope this helps!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry, I am new to this. When I go to, post in market place, there are categories listed, one of which is "looking to buy",but no "looking to sell". Should I just post items for sale? I thought there would be a sub category. Thanks for your help.
Can you try it now?

Fishbob50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fishbob50 You can make your way into the correct section by going to the following:
  • Top of Page Click On "Forums"
  • Scroll down to the "BUY, SELL, TRADE CORAL, FISH, AND EQUIPMENT" Section
  • In that section you will be able to select what you are trying to sell such as "Selling Forum (livestock)" or "Selling Forum (dry goods)"
  • Once you select the section you want to be in - In the top right you will find a "Post Thread" option. This is where you place whatever it is for sale.
You are all set!! You should be able to find your listing when you click on your name and go under "YOUR CONTENT" if not you can click your name and then select "My Threads"

Hope this helps!!
Thanks. Worked as explained.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.2%
Back