FOR THE RECORD....

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm never ever ever going to answer a post regarding how someone and their aggression issues can be managed by smart aquascaping and timing of entry

Jumped into a "should I have 6 line wrasse" thread and astutely opined that I had a 6 line a long time ago that had to be caught up and donated to the LFS but later with added a small one to a 180 tank that had a larger melanurus then a mid sized leopard and then added a much smaller 6 line and everything was balanced and zero aggression for well over a year - this is the sign of an experienced reefer, no?

1 day after that I was watching that perfect little 6 line harass the bejesus out of the leopard till it sand dove to escape

Never again

Anyone else have this happen??

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm never ever ever going to answer a post regarding how someone and their aggression issues can be managed by smart aquascaping and timing of entry

Jumped into a "should I have 6 line wrasse" thread and astutely opined that I had a 6 line a long time ago that had to be caught up and donated to the LFS but later with added a small one to a 180 tank that had a larger melanurus then a mid sized leopard and then added a much smaller 6 line and everything was balanced and zero aggression for well over a year - this is the sign of an experienced reefer, no?

1 day after that I was watching that perfect little 6 line harass the bejesus out of the leopard till it sand dove to escape

Never again

Anyone else have this happen??
I've steered clear of six lines because of stories like these... people have recommended them to me for my nano but after hearing the same thing so many times I just don't think it's the fish for me...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back