Forest Fire Digi no longer fully extending.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daniel91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Daniel91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2018
Messages
276
Reaction score
199
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ECCAC490-9037-4C8B-A636-719CACEC62ED.png
Bought the coral, was like this on frag rack.



3 days after, it started extending less just a tiny bit. It was right after a waterchange, so didn’t think much of it. I moved it across tank, same level and light but more flow (there is not a lot where frag rack is)
Now it looks like this;
292DEFE2-69F1-40E1-97EE-8805144667F7.jpeg


Is it just getting acclimated to its new spot? Been like this for two days. Seem to have patches with no extension at all.

Parameter are staple at;
Alk 9.8
Mag 1400
Cal 400
Nitrates between 5-10
 
move it to the sand and an area with allot of flow.
 
I’ll try to move it to a lesser light spot with similar flow.
 
Alright peeps, it’s been 2/3 days since I moved it to Lower light place, same good flow. Still not fully extendinf
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new