Forget Ritteri, Give Him Bounce Mushroom

CoralsAddiction

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
538
Location
Los Angeles/Tahoe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who needs a natural host when you can have a Bounce Mushroom as an alternate host!!


7PPoZYr.jpg
 
Clowns just love my bounce.
No matter if I put a Percula or Ocellaris they just leave their anemone for a short while to swim in the bounce
46EEBDAD-9F4E-4219-BB2D-8376BD43CFA7.jpeg
1DC7D3AC-C657-4CC0-959F-2F690B3AE158.jpeg
 
My clowns started doing this today. They are captive breed and in all the years I’ve had them have never even gone near my anemone
 
They will destroy your og. I thought it was cool at first til I see them bubbles floating around my tank
 
I believe they will decide on the gig once it's established and won't go back. When they get that gigantic carpet that they can roll around in forever, gahhh heaven...
 
I believe they will decide on the gig once it's established and won't go back. When they get that gigantic carpet that they can roll around in forever, gahhh heaven...
They decided on the gig but still go in their BTAs. However, the clowns’ interest in the mushroom has dropped significantly.
632FF446-EF46-4847-B9E9-73F322057EB2.jpeg
9F01DDA0-A4FE-4569-937C-2B8ADDCA3346.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new