Forgive me for I was dumb

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saveafish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saveafish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
844
Reaction score
1,477
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@randyBRS Forgive me for being a trader. Once again I ordered from premium aquatics. Only 1/7 of my order was shipped, the rest was on back order. This is never reflected on their site. Once again I learned to pay the external 26$ and be able to have it all. Now a mess of canceling and getting refunded. I need to start pledging my loyalty to you more often. Please forgive me.
 
Bulk reef suppy is the best don't you ever forget that hahahaha ...
No but seriously they are the best
 
ive dealt with premium once or twice no issue.
 
One thing that I think crazy about premium Aquatics is the guy they have doing their YouTube videos looks almost exactly like Jeff from Mad Hatter's Reef I mean they almost look as much alike as Dwayne Johnson and The Rock... almost
 
One thing that I think crazy about premium Aquatics is the guy they have doing their YouTube videos looks almost exactly like Jeff from Mad Hatter's Reef I mean they almost look as much alike as Dwayne Johnson and The Rock... almost
Lol. Right?
Just wanted every one it wasn't their problem directly. BULK is the main word. Don't try to order 23 values and 18 bulkheads. Thus BULK REEF SUPPLY. Me ordering in bulk was the deal.
 
One thing that I think crazy about premium Aquatics is the guy they have doing their YouTube videos looks almost exactly like Jeff from Mad Hatter's Reef I mean they almost look as much alike as Dwayne Johnson and The Rock... almost
Hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new