Forgive me for I was dumb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@randyBRS Forgive me for being a trader. Once again I ordered from premium aquatics. Only 1/7 of my order was shipped, the rest was on back order. This is never reflected on their site. Once again I learned to pay the external 26$ and be able to have it all. Now a mess of canceling and getting refunded. I need to start pledging my loyalty to you more often. Please forgive me.

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing that I think crazy about premium Aquatics is the guy they have doing their YouTube videos looks almost exactly like Jeff from Mad Hatter's Reef I mean they almost look as much alike as Dwayne Johnson and The Rock... almost

OP
OP
Saveafish

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing that I think crazy about premium Aquatics is the guy they have doing their YouTube videos looks almost exactly like Jeff from Mad Hatter's Reef I mean they almost look as much alike as Dwayne Johnson and The Rock... almost
Lol. Right?
Just wanted every one it wasn't their problem directly. BULK is the main word. Don't try to order 23 values and 18 bulkheads. Thus BULK REEF SUPPLY. Me ordering in bulk was the deal.

MarkSativa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hilarious

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back