Fort Myers SCUBA

piranhaman00

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
5,096
Reaction score
4,887
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently became SCUBA certified through PADI and planning a trip to Fort Myers Florida for some diving! Fort Myers is chosen because free lodging for me there ;)

Anyone have any SCUBA recs in the area?

Thanks!
 
Recently became SCUBA certified through PADI and planning a trip to Fort Myers Florida for some diving! Fort Myers is chosen because free lodging for me there ;)

Anyone have any SCUBA recs in the area?

Thanks!
@Eagle_Steve thoughts
 
I don't scuba, I snorkel. There are several dive shops in the area and there are some wrecks and man made reefs off shore. I think you'd find diving in the Keys WAY better than off the coast of SW Florida. I wish I could help more.
 
I don't scuba, I snorkel. There are several dive shops in the area and there are some wrecks and man made reefs off shore. I think you'd find diving in the Keys WAY better than off the coast of SW Florida. I wish I could help more.

Ahh this is what I have been reading on forums, Gulf coast is not so great for scuba....

Looks like we will be traveling in the morning to make it to the dive sites.

I found a few on the Gulf that we can try I suppose.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new