Forum Actions Menu Item not working

Frattoniser

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Somerset, UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, as this is an extremely popular and busy forum, sometimes it can be difficult to read all the topics that have been updated, so the menu option in the horizontal black menu bar in Forums Actions "Mark Forums Read" is an extremely useful option - except it doesn't work! Instead I have to visit every single forum and use the option within the forum to mark them as read, which not only defeats the object but take considerable time.

Any chance this can be looked at? I run a huge football (soccer) forum and we all find this option extremely useful.
 
Why not just click on the " New Posts" tab and select which thread you want to see?
 
Last edited:
When not just click on the " New Posts" tab and select which thread you want to see?
that's a bit like turning up the radio loud to stop the knocking noise from the engine though isn't it. Best to sort the problem really rather than stick a band aid over it ;)

However, thanks for the advice, it is already something I do but I'd prefer to see a "clean deck" as it were like we do with other forums. Not a real issue, just one I thought would be worth mentioning ;)
 
that's a bit like turning up the radio loud to stop the knocking noise from the engine though isn't it. Best to sort the problem really rather than stick a band aid over it ;)

However, thanks for the advice, it is already something I do but I'd prefer to see a "clean deck" as it were like we do with other forums. Not a real issue, just one I thought would be worth mentioning ;)

Thank you for the heads up! We actually have some things in the works to correct these issues. :)
 
that's a bit like turning up the radio loud to stop the knocking noise from the engine though isn't it. Best to sort the problem really rather than stick a band aid over it ;)

However, thanks for the advice, it is already something I do but I'd prefer to see a "clean deck" as it were like we do with other forums. Not a real issue, just one I thought would be worth mentioning ;)

sorry, just trying to give another opinion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new