Forum Posting error - Mods

bishoptf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully a Moderator can get this to the right person, willing to work with someone on this but its pretty frustrating trying to post system content in the reef-pi forums or DIY etc...

I generally post in the reef-pi discussion threads and some time ago I started having issues when posting some of my logging content, I get the attached error message. In this case I have a command and output from my syslog and it sees / and stops the posting. I believe this is being caught by the forum security settings, it must appear as a CSS or some other issue and stops the posting, if I remove the / from the directory path it posts but thats not optimal since its not the correct path statement. Here is what I was posting that causes the issues, this is repeatable for me.

zgrep timeout var/log/syslog*

The above will not post when the / is in front of the var, willing to work with someone if they need me to do anything but would love to get it corrected, thanks. :)

posting error.png

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking into this.........

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back