Found A Crab

SeaSc0rr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a timer on my light so it turns off before I come home from work, when I turned my room light on I saw a small crab with a red body with white spots and white legs, he’s probably only about a half inch across, any idea what it is?

893023B9-242C-46FD-AF66-66FBE4BAC5DD.jpeg
 
Can you get a better picture? Maybe catch him and put him in a tupperware dish. A lot of people say "I would never have any crab in my tank!!" But they're not all bad IMO. If he is and if you have a sump, that would be a great place for him.
 
Look like decorator crab.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new