Found egg like sacs around them after purchasing.

Wow, I didn't know, these are my second zoas that I'm adding in, the first ones I've had no contact and was given instructions by my friend and shop. I got lucky with these ones but I'll make sure to wear gloves and gonna research them more as I did for my anemone, cleaning crew, and fish. Sorry for the amateur mistakes but I really appreciate this a lot!
No need to be sorry!

We all start somewhere, and we are here to help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new