Found this little guy in my tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter jacobbbb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jacobbbb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
10
Location
Marina Del Rey
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what this is. I recently added a few snails, some corals ( that I dipped), and one hermit crab.

I think he may have hitched a ride on something.
20260511_181955_33B72AE0-A0BC-4BDE-8BC4-0B12B124386A.png


20260511_181955_AA045F8A-0477-43D4-BBA1-202F78118045.png


20260511_181955_B684A459-0B69-413C-869F-77CA42DEB866.png


20260511_181955_36486CB1-25DF-41CE-9364-A78707A881E6.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new