Fowleri Tang? Post pictures here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gillman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gillman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2013
Messages
205
Reaction score
2
Location
Cincinnati
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures of my Brothers Fowleri Tang. I'm interested if anyone else has pictures of there. It's an extremely pretty fish and I'd love to see what everyone has. I'll take some more pictures of it soon.


13+-+19

13+-+16
 
Here are some pics of when i first got him:
IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

I need some recent pictures, ill get some when i move him into my new 300g
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new