Fowlr setup and stocking

  • Thread starter Thread starter arkareefo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arkareefo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.. Since I am a newbie so forgive any mistake..
I am from India and the temperature here is too high for a Reef tank so I have decided to go for a fowlr..but the thing is what to stock?...and what should be the tank size so as to convert it into a Reef tank in future when I buy a chiller(quiet expensive right now)...what lights should I use so that I get optimum fish colour and what invertebrates can I keep(if any)... Right now I have a protein skimmer from the LFS ...it is a hob macro aqua skimmer..any suggestions on that brand and it's performance is also accepted...
Thank you...
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new