fox face in this tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishn28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pellets are certainly better than flakes, but I would second the plan of feeding them frozen foods. My one-spot and tangs get frozen Mysis and Brine (Hikari) and are thick, have good color and are healthy. I occasionally will throw some TDO pellets in for some gobies that hide a lot, and they will eat them, but it is not their main source of food. They peck at some of the algae on the rocks, but I never feed Nori and I am not convinced that it has any real value
 
I don't know this to an absolute fact, but I've read that a diet without enough greens can cause constipation and death in tangs. If so, nori would be of value for roughage alone. Being made from seaweed, I feel like it must have nutritional value. I do know for sure my fish like it!

My fish get whole shellfish every day, I don't think there's a better fish food.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new