I got some decent video just now... my water is a bit cloudy.. I think because they’re pecking at the rocks constantly... ? It was totally clear before I added them.. hmm.
The cloudiness is most likely Bacteria and a mini cycles that happens when you add fish and they produce waste.
Slow down on any over feeding which you might be doing excited to make your fish happy.
Keep an eye on it, and if it get super cloudy, add a air stone to increase oxygen. Bacteria bloom can rapidly consume oxygen and your fish could sufficate.
You might also want to watch Ammonia & Nitrite levels and that means testing Nitrite and Ammonia which at toxic levels can kill fish.
So whenever I add new fish to a fairly new tank the best (EASY) thing to add for Early Warning is Amonia Alert Tag.
Amazon product ASIN B000255R5G
Just stick it on Glass. When it's changes color, you get warning and then can do things like Water Changes, etc.
Lasts for months.