Foxface not eating

Dorkleberry

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2022
Messages
57
Reaction score
18
Location
USA, Cincinnati Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My foxface has been eating frozen mysis and pellets but I want the foxface to eat some nori and I can’t seem to entice it to eat it.
 
My foxface has been eating frozen mysis and pellets but I want the foxface to eat some nori and I can’t seem to entice it to eat it.
I'm sure it's eating algae in your tank. As long as you're feeding a good omnivore or herbivore food (pellet/flake), nori isn't a must.
 
I'm sure it's eating algae in your tank. As long as you're feeding a good omnivore or herbivore food (pellet/flake), nori isn't a must.
I have some omnivore pellet and its eating it so then it should be fine.
 
Last edited:
If you wanted, you could try adding some smaller pieces of nori (think flake food size) in with the pellets/frozen when you feed. That might give him the taste for it.
I'll go ahead and try that just to see.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new