Foxface unknown spot (have you seen this?)

destinybetancourt200

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Hollister
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help with this. Spot on fox face. He's acting fine I've had ich before and lost a fox face to ich before I took all fish out and treated them for everything under the sun my tank went 85 days without fish so ik not 100 % but I'm pretty sure it's not ich in my system. One thing i was thinking he rest in a spot at night next to a big hammer coral and a tall rock. Idk if it could just be from a rock. I will say I didn't look at him the day before but it's new for sure. I've heard that fish can get stung by things. So a list of corals

Torches
Hammer everywhere in the tank covers 60% of rock
Elegance about 8 inches


Sadly I have aptasia every corner of the tank and on rocks

Disclaimer idk if that is a myth but hey just a thought
 
Pics of spot
 

Attachments

  • 20231112_102237.jpg
    20231112_102237.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 20231112_102159.jpg
    20231112_102159.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 110
Have you diagnosed this spot? I just woke up to see exactly the same spot in the same spot as your picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new