• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

foxface

Kaleb W Bellamy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
251
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Foxface available he's healthy loves eating and is very friendly to other fish. I'm only wanting 80 bucks buyer pays for shipping. The reason I'm selling him is due to the fact that my tank is no longer big enough for him other than that no issues whatsoever would love for him to go to a good home.

20181025_154948.jpg
 
Iam guessing your not wanting the fox ?
 
If you are I would be more then willing to bring him to you ??
 
I have a Foxface available he's healthy loves eating and is very friendly to other fish. I'm only wanting 80 bucks buyer pays for shipping. The reason I'm selling him is due to the fact that my tank is no longer big enough for him other than that no issues whatsoever would love for him to go to a good home.

20181025_154948.jpg
I live in Crestview, how big is your tank and FF? 80 seems a little high but interested if not too big for my 180.
 
My tank is a 125 a 180 is more then big enough. The FF is about 9in could be a little bigger. Every sight I can find is seeking then for 150. I'll go down to 70 if that works ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new