frag 60.3

jdubya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like they discontinued these last year but i really like the dimensions..anyone know of places that still sell them? i'm in california

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there,

We haven't announced anything that falls into that height currently, but you can stay up to date with all things Waterbox (including the introduction of new models) by signing up for our newsletter here:

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve run into the same problem. I liked the dimensions, but the tank was discontinued! Innovative Marine has a shallow all in one 60g tank that is similar, but I am personally trying to avoid AIO. The closest//most economical thing I’ve found is the Zoomed Lowboy Frag 50g tank with DIY plumbing, stand, and sump. I’m going to make a build thread recording my progress, but don’t have much to show yet. All I’ve done is build the stand so far. The Zoomed Lowboy Frag dimensions are 48x24x10

OP
OP
J

jdubya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve run into the same problem. I liked the dimensions, but the tank was discontinued! Innovative Marine has a shallow all in one 60g tank that is similar, but I am personally trying to avoid AIO. The closest//most economical thing I’ve found is the Zoomed Lowboy Frag 50g tank with DIY plumbing, stand, and sump. I’m going to make a build thread recording my progress, but don’t have much to show yet. All I’ve done is build the stand so far. The Zoomed Lowboy Frag dimensions are 48x24x10

yeah those dimensions are awesome, i really like the waterbox build quality too though so was hoping to stick with them, especially cause has stand/plumbing/sump ready to go its just easy. hopefully they'll bring it back!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back