Frag-o-ween Party October 26th

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s time for our Frag-O-ween party at Prankster’s Gar and Brill Too October 26th. The weather will be nice enough to have this get together outside on the patio. We will meet there at 2pm and if you or your kids would like to try out your new costume then please do so. We will have our Bobbing for Frags brought to you by our LFS Sponsors, if you haven’t done the bobbing for frags before then you have been missing out. Last year everyone got to leave with at least one very nice coral. If you have never been to an AZ FRAG meeting then this would be a great one to start.

There will also be several raffles including a BioCube aquarium decked out with inTank gear, New Era Aegis Foods, and a RO Buddie Reverse Osmosis unit. Tickets will be sold there and are $1 a piece or 6 for $5.

Bring your family and friends. Bring your name tags, if you don’t have one you can request for one here. Anyone we left out from the Photography Workshop we will be able to catch up with you then.

If you would like to trade/buy/sell and frags please use this thread to do so. All listings must have a price and would be better with a picture. Having a name tag also helps find the person you are buying from or selling to.

Where:
Prankster's Gar and Brill Too
7919 E. Thomas Rd. (SW corner of Thomas and Hayden)
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

When;
October 26th 2:00pm till 4:00pm

So dress up, come out, and grab some food and drinks while you pick out your next coral with your mouth!

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 39 48.1%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.4%
Back